Table Records with dynamic columns from attributes

Hi all,

I have 2 entities Students and Subjects. I want to create TableRecord including these entity as attach image.

Anyone can give me the way to solve it?

Thank you very much.

Hello Duc, 

Usually this is done with a list to show the Students, at the side of a list to show the subjects and each column of the subject list has a list o students. 

Or you can also create a structure that has the student data and a list of subjects, retrieve both and for each student add the subjects and later use a list to show the students and in each line you put a Web block passing the list of subjects to be shown. 

And variations of both. 

It depends on what you want to show from the Subject list. 

What information of Students and Subjects do you want to show? 

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Duc, 

Usually this is done with a list to show the Students, at the side of a list to show the subjects and each column of the subject list has a list o students. 

Or you can also create a structure that has the student data and a list of subjects, retrieve both and for each student add the subjects and later use a list to show the students and in each line you put a Web block passing the list of subjects to be shown. 

And variations of both. 

It depends on what you want to show from the Subject list. 

What information of Students and Subjects do you want to show? 

Cheers

Hello Eduardo,

The scenario is displaying the list of student name, at the side of all the subject name displayed as columns (automatically generate). Details on my attach file.

And allow to enter points in the subject columns of each student.

Then save all the information in the TableRecord with a submit button.

Thanks in advance,

Hi, 

So, you can try any of my approaches described early. Particularly we already used the first one. The scenario was more complex, but it works. 

Cheers