Twilio Connector Internal Error

hello, just wanna know what makes this module always error https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/610/Twilio+Connector/
i already did all the steps at the documentation but it still doesnt working
maybe the module is not uptodate, theres no setproperties there
thanks

Hi Kevin,
To help you we will need more detail of the error. Can you provide the stack trace of the error that you can find on the monitoring tab on Service Center? 

Best Regards, 

Solution

Hello Kevin,

When asking something related to a Forge component, it is always better to post in the Forge Component Support, as all the members are notified about the question.

I received your PM and took a look. 

The Account SID that you should define in the Configuration page was being hardcoded to an old test SID. This was causing a mismatch between your authorization and the one expected by Twilio for the SID being used.

I fixed this and uploaded a new version of the component.

If you update the component, the demo, after configured, should work. At least in my tests, I was able to use the demo successfully with a new "try" account from Twilio.

If you find any problem, please, let us know.

Cheers.

Solution

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Kevin,

When asking something related to a Forge component, it is always better to post in the Forge Component Support, as all the members are notified about the question.

I received your PM and took a look. 

The Account SID that you should define in the Configuration page was being hardcoded to an old test SID. This was causing a mismatch between your authorization and the one expected by Twilio for the SID being used.

I fixed this and uploaded a new version of the component.

If you update the component, the demo, after configured, should work. At least in my tests, I was able to use the demo successfully with a new "try" account from Twilio.

If you find any problem, please, let us know.

Cheers.

thanks for the reply, sorry i am still new using this platform so i dont know what forum is fit with my kind of question, do u delete the chatting menu (?)

Hi Kevin, 

No need to delete. My comment it's more like a tip for you to find help easier when working with forge components :) 

Just remember to mark the answer that solves your problem as the solution. 

Cheers 

hey mate, can u tell me why when i tried to send message to my friend trial number, theres a error like that ? thanks

Hi,

You need to "verify" the number you want to send a message in the Twilio web site when using a trial account.
This information is available in the error message :)

You can see how to do it here: https://www.twilio.com/docs/usage/tutorials/how-to-use-your-free-trial-account

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi,

You need to "verify" the number you want to send a message in the Twilio web site when using a trial account.
This information is available in the error message :)

You can see how to do it here: https://www.twilio.com/docs/usage/tutorials/how-to-use-your-free-trial-account

Cheers

oke sir thankyou very much for your guidance.