Popup_InfoBalloon position issue on scroll

When page is loaded and clicked in roles link then popup shown info correctly ...

But when i scroll page down and then click roles link , the popup postilion remains the same and popup appears to be misplaced.

How can i resolve this issue, i want the popup  to scroll with page .

Hi Nitesh,

Which Platform version are you using, and which theme?
It seems to be a mismatch between the CSS required by the component and the one provided by the theme.

If you are using version 11, I strongly recommend you to use the Ballon widget instead.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi Nitesh,

Which Platform version are you using, and which theme?
It seems to be a mismatch between the CSS required by the component and the one provided by the theme.

If you are using version 11, I strongly recommend you to use the Ballon widget instead.

Cheers.

Hi Eduardo,

I am using platform Version 11.0.212.3 with dublin theme, i tried using balloon(in background of screenshot) but its truncating the list if its more than the page height , see screenshot below, 

Bum... I think the Balloon is for use with OutSystems Ui, not Silk themes. 

Either way, I would avoid this design. It is terrible. 

If you wants to use it anyway, try to limit the max number of items to show and put a link to open in a new page to see full list. 

Or just set a link to open a common modal with the list, instead of a balloon. 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Bum... I think the Balloon is for use with OutSystems Ui, not Silk themes. 

Either way, I would avoid this design. It is terrible. 

If you wants to use it anyway, try to limit the max number of items to show and put a link to open in a new page to see full list. 

Or just set a link to open a common modal with the list, instead of a balloon. 

I see that.. Eduardo, 

i like the idea to show limited records or giving new tab link to show full records, i think i should follow the modal popup way .

Thanks Eduardo for the suggestion .