I added 4 entity in core module . when i adding dependency to the ui module  from core module only a single  appear . how to solve this problem?

Hi Harish Sharma,

Kindly check Public property of entity is set to Yes.

Regards

Pratham 

Hello Harish,

1. Check if the entities are set to Public (and possible Expose Read Only: No)
2. Check if you had published the module after adding the three missing entities
3. In the Consumer Module, when Managing Dependences, check that in the Right Side, the option "Show All" is selected.

This should solve the problem.

Cheers.

Hi,

Have you referenced the 4 entities? Have you selected them to be referenced in your module? Are they all as public?

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Harish,

2. Check if you had published the module after adding the three missing entities
3. In the Consumer Module, when Managing Dependences, check that in the Right Side, the option "Show All" is selected.

Cheers.

Hi Mr. jauch.

I am doing same as given above but its not working.

Entities are Public (and possible Expose Read Only: No).

Now what should i do.

Solution

Well,

Publish the producer modules (the core where the entities are), and then in the consumer, close and open again the Manage Dependencies, select your module and check if this is like this:

The combo box in the right must be set to Show All., and your public entities in the producer module have to appear.

Cheers.

Solution

Harish Sharma wrote:

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Harish,

Cheers.

Hi Mr. jauch.

I am doing same as given above but its not working.

Entities are Public (and possible Expose Read Only: No).

Now what should i do.

can you share the screen shot?

Hi Harish,

Can you make a screen shot of the entire Manage Dependencies pop-up when you select the core module is selected?

By the way,

The core module is a Mobile Module?
And the entities, are server or local entities?
And the UI module, is a Web or Mobile module?