Out of Box Time Picker control issues?

Hi,

I have a field in an entity that is a DateTime field.  On the form, I have decided to split the DateTime field into two separate fields, one to deal with the date and I am using the OOB Time Picker control for the time component.

I decided to not use the OOB Date Picker with Time enabled because of it is not very user friendly.

On save, I am able to set the DateTime field by using the Time local variable.  However, when I reload the form the Time Picker is never set.

In the preparation there is an Assign where the local variable, the Time Picker uses, is set to the following:  DateTimeToTime(GetPhoneById.List.Current.Phone.DateTime).

When debugging, I can confirm the local variable is set to the same time value that it was set to on Save "#1900-01-01 17:30:00#".  The problem is, the Time Picker value is 00:00.

The local variable used is of datatype Time, just like the documentation indicates.

I am sure I am just missing something.  Has anyone experienced this before?

Thank you in advance,

Trav

Can you post a sample OmL? That will help to see more details and answer your question better

Stacey Levine wrote:

Can you post a sample OmL? That will help to see more details and answer your question better

Hi Stacey,

Thank you for replying, I apologize for the delayed response.  I think I figured it out and forgot to update this thread.  There is a StartTime property and I set that property to the Time local variable.  I am not sure if that is the proper approach, but it works.

Thank you again,

Trav