Issue of debugging in personal area

Hi All

When  i try to execute run and debug in personal area it throws on error saying application has been published in different service studio version,but my service studio version is also same then why this conflict occurs

Thanks,

R.karthik

Hi!

Thank you very much for posting your question in the forum.  We have an amazing community of people happy to help answer your questions. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like you have given quite enough information for us to really be helpful.  In order to provide you the correct answer in the fastest manner, please provide the following:

• Version of the platform

• Version of Service Studio

• Is this web or mobile?

• If there is an error message, please provide the FULL error message from service center or a screen shot.

• If you are using one of the provided UI frameworks, please let us know which one.

• What version of that UI framework?

• Uploading a sample OML file will REALLY help out.

• Ideally, keep the sample OML as simple as necessary to illustrate the issue or question.

• If you can’t upload a sample, provide screenshots showing as much information including the properties windows of the widgets/etc in question.

If you do this every time that you ask a question, this will really help us to help you even quicker!

Thanks!

Stacey Levine wrote:

Hi!

Thank you very much for posting your question in the forum.  We have an amazing community of people happy to help answer your questions. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like you have given quite enough information for us to really be helpful.  In order to provide you the correct answer in the fastest manner, please provide the following:

• Version of the platform

• Version of Service Studio

• Is this web or mobile?

• If there is an error message, please provide the FULL error message from service center or a screen shot.

• If you are using one of the provided UI frameworks, please let us know which one.

• What version of that UI framework?

• Uploading a sample OML file will REALLY help out.

• Ideally, keep the sample OML as simple as necessary to illustrate the issue or question.

• If you can’t upload a sample, provide screenshots showing as much information including the properties windows of the widgets/etc in question.

If you do this every time that you ask a question, this will really help us to help you even quicker!

Thanks!

Hi,

when i try to execute run and debug in personal area system throws the following error

But my service studio version and Published version is same

Thanks

R.karthik

Hello Karthik, 

Did you try to 1-click publish (F5) before trying to publish using F6? 

If not, please, try it and bring the result for us. 

Cheers 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Karthik, 

Did you try to 1-click publish (F5) before trying to publish using F6? 

If not, please, try it and bring the result for us. 

Cheers 

Hi Eduardo,

Its a Production Environment so i should'nt do one click publish

Ah... Production.. 

You have a BIG problem here, my friend. 

1. Debug is Off in a production environment. 

2. Even if you turn on Debug (what seems not work on version 11), I think you will need to republish your modules in order for you to debug, even before publishing in your personal area, I think... 

So, while the message seems to be misleading, and I am not entirely sure, I think you will not be able to do what you wants that is debug in production. 

Cheers