Pass Dynamically Item per Slide using Carousal Pattern

I need to pass "Item Per Slide" in Carousel Pattern.How Can I do this using the carousel pattern?
We have a option to pass "ItemDesktop" but it will be for all the slides.

I want to display "one item" in first slide and "two items(Combine)" in second slide etc.

Thanks
S.A.

Hi,

Normally, the Carousel is used with a list. In the ItemDesktop, you can check, if it is the first line of the list, you put 1 item, if not 2. I believe this can help you.

Bernardo Condé wrote:

Hi,

Normally, the Carousel is used with a list. In the ItemDesktop, you can check, if it is the first line of the list, you put 1 item, if not 2. I believe this can help you.

Hi Bernardo 

I have dynamic items to add in each slide,so that will not work for me

Is the amount of item per slide random? Or even being dynamic, you know for sure, how many items on each slide will have?

Bernardo Condé wrote:

Is the amount of item per slide random? Or even being dynamic, you know for sure, how many items on each slide will have?

Per slide items will be dynamic.
I have a logic in backend stored that how many items I have to display per slide

So, from this logic, you can know how many items will be displayed, per slide, right? 1 is the minimum item, and what is the maximum?

Bernardo Condé wrote:

So, from this logic, you can know how many items will be displayed, per slide, right? 1 is the minimum item, and what is the maximum?

Yes I have a logic stored but How I can tell the Carousel to show items per slide..that's the option I am looking for 

How dynamic are your items? Can they vary from 1 to how much?