privacy screen plugin

Hi,

can implemented privacy screen plugin in your personal environment.

How can i approach custom splash screen in my android ,when i minimize my application on mobile ,i want default screen ,when i resume my app want to continue the flow.Thanks in advance.

Hi Shaheen ,

Yes, you can use forge component in you Outsystem Personal or Enterprise Account.

1- Install the component to your eSpace i.e download it from forge- Ref: https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Getting_Started/Use_a_Component_Made_by_the_Community

2- Add the component to your Mobile App Project by Dependencies.

3- Use the Actions as per the Privacy Plugin.

Call the CheckPrivacyScreenPlugin Action in OnReady Action of your Home Screen & the plugin will automatically prevent sensitive data in the task switcher for Android &  for iOS will show your splash-screen in the app switcher. No need to do any other configuration or anything else.

4- Make sure you generate a new Build after adding the Forge Component.

Note: the plugin is only available for Outsystem-10, you can Clone it locally & Upgrade the Module to Outsystem-11 If you are using OS-11

Hope it Helps,

Assif

Hi Assif,

Thanks for your reply,

Above thing i have implemented in my scenario the thing is i have achieved the privacy screen but i need to implement custom splash screen instead of black screen.please share your ideas.

Thanks in advance.

Shaheen.

Hi,

Regarding Privacy screen Plugin i add the plugin and its working fine,when i start to do custom splash screen for that add the zip file in resources and i added one sample image in Images folder:

1.Resources->SampleSplashPoc.zip

2.Images->menu.png

3.Extensibiity:

{  
    "resources" : "SampleSplashPoc.zip",
        "icons": {
        "android": [{
            "resource": "SampleSplashPoc.zip/SampleSplashPoc/drawable/idpi/menu.png",
            "density": "ldpi"
        },
        {
            "resource": "SampleSplashPoc.zip/SampleSplashPoc/drawable/mdpi/menu.png",
            "density": "mdpi"
        },
        {
            "resource": "SampleSplashPoc.zip/SampleSplashPoc/drawable/hdpi/menu.png",
            "density": "hdpi"
        },
        {
            "resource": "SampleSplashPoc.zip/SampleSplashPoc/drawable/xhdpi/menu.png",
            "density": "xhdpi"
        },
        {
            "resource": "SampleSplashPoc.zip/SampleSplashPoc/drawable/xxhdpi/menu.png",
            "density": "xxhdpi"
        },
        {
            "resource": "SampleSplashPoc.zip/SampleSplashPoc/drawable/xxxhdpi/menu.png",
            "density": "xxxhdpi"
        }]
    }

}

4:And i generated Apk for andriod: i got the below error:

Please give the guidance to achieve the" Privacy screen with custom splash screen".This will help to complete the work as early as possible.

Shaheen sara wrote:

Hi,

Regarding Privacy screen Plugin i add the plugin and its working fine,when i start to do custom splash screen for that add the zip file in resources and i added one sample image in Images folder:

1.Resources->SampleSplashPoc.zip

2.Images->menu.png

3.Extensibiity:

{  
    "resources" : "SampleSplashPoc.zip",
        "icons": {
        "android": [{
            "resource": "SampleSplashPoc.zip/SampleSplashPoc/drawable/idpi/menu.png",
            "density": "ldpi"
        },
        {
            "resource": "SampleSplashPoc.zip/SampleSplashPoc/drawable/mdpi/menu.png",
            "density": "mdpi"
        },
        {
            "resource": "SampleSplashPoc.zip/SampleSplashPoc/drawable/hdpi/menu.png",
            "density": "hdpi"
        },
        {
            "resource": "SampleSplashPoc.zip/SampleSplashPoc/drawable/xhdpi/menu.png",
            "density": "xhdpi"
        },
        {
            "resource": "SampleSplashPoc.zip/SampleSplashPoc/drawable/xxhdpi/menu.png",
            "density": "xxhdpi"
        },
        {
            "resource": "SampleSplashPoc.zip/SampleSplashPoc/drawable/xxxhdpi/menu.png",
            "density": "xxxhdpi"
        }]
    }

}

4:And i generated Apk for andriod: i got the below error:

Please give the guidance to achieve the" Privacy screen with custom splash screen".This will help to complete the work as early as possible.

And i generated Apk for andriod: i got the below error: ??

Error