Hi All,

Recently we migrated our Dev environment from the cloud to an on-prem setup. The setup contains two application servers (one deployment controller and one front-end server). 

When my application tries to launch a new process. The system returns a 404 not found error below. 

I've tried rebooting the services and server but the same error persists. Have also debugged and found no issue in the preceeding code except on launching new process. 

Suspect somehow when creating a new process the system is calling the deployment controller instead of the front-end server.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Caulibeam wrote:

Hi All,

Recently we migrated our Dev environment from the cloud to an on-prem setup. The setup contains two application servers (one deployment controller and one front-end server). 

When my application tries to launch a new process. The system returns a 404 not found error below. 

I've tried rebooting the services and server but the same error persists. Have also debugged and found no issue in the preceeding code except on launching new process. 

Suspect somehow when creating a new process the system is calling the deployment controller instead of the front-end server.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Hi Caulibeam,

Through the stack, I understand that you are calling some SOAP call. Please confirm it is getting the proper response. And check you have given correct SOAP Call.

Regards,

Amreen

Hi Amreen, 

My application is creating a new BPT process instance. 

Caulibeam wrote:

Hi Amreen, 

My application is creating a new BPT process instance. 

what are you assigning in the assignment? Did you provide the correct LaunchOn method?

Hi Amreen, 

The assignment assigns some IDs that were updated from the createenforcementoffence function. 

Note that all of this is working fine in our other environments. Only our new dev environment is having problems 

Caulibeam wrote:

Hi Amreen, 

The assignment assigns some IDs that were updated from the createenforcementoffence function. 

Note that all of this is working fine in our other environments. Only our new dev environment is having problems 

Then you should create Support Ticket to Outsystems.

Hello do you solve this problem? I have the same issue and I thing that are corelation with farm envinroment. But I can't solve. Any help?