Hi,

I am currently have trouble using the Accordion Web UI Pattern.  I followed the instructions on the documentations to create by dragging "Accordion" and then "Accordion Item" into the page to display information (Refer to Image1). But it does not work and just display a static output (Image2). 

I also am unable to manipulate the properties of the Accordion. 

My platform is version 10.0.908.0

My end goal of using Accordion is to dynamically add Accordion Based on the number of items in the database OR the user manually adding an additional Accordion Item by "Add" Button.

Much Appreciated :)
Image 1
Image 2

Hi Chew Harris,

As per what I understood from your statement, I guess this is what you want!

Please check out the below link:

https://sbsam.outsystemscloud.com/SilkUI/AccordianDemo.aspx?_ts=636922169526771922

Note: I had used Silk UI Dublin Theme (I guess in London theme the Accordion displays little bit different)

Kind Regards,

Benjith Sam

Benjith Sam wrote:

Hi Chew Harris,

As per what I understood from your statement, I guess this is what you want!

Please check out the below link:

https://sbsam.outsystemscloud.com/SilkUI/AccordianDemo.aspx?_ts=636922169526771922

Note: I had used Silk UI Dublin Theme (I guess in London theme the Accordion displays little bit different)

Kind Regards,

Benjith Sam

Hi Benjith Sam,

Thank you for your reply, really appreciate it and it's what i was looking for. Could I have the sample project to learn the code behind this logic? That would really help me ! 

Best Regards,

Harris

Hello Chew,

I've sent you in the other topic an example. It is in O11, but you can open it in your personal. The mechanics are the same as the one in O10.

BUT...

If you are using the London theme (not sure) in OS10, it will not work, as it requires some JavaScript AND CSS that exists only in SILK UI themes/Layouts, like the Lisbon theme, Dublin, etc.

Cheers.

Processing Upload...

Hi Chew,

Sorry for the late reply. PFA

Hope it helps.

Kind Regards,

Benjith Sam