Can anyone please help me with implementation of reCaptcha_v3. I have downloaded the component from forge add managed the dependencies.

What is the exact problem are you facing?

I dont know what to do further. Can you tell me further steps?

You may refer to the following documentation about utilizing forge component:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Getting_Started/Use_a_Forge_Component_Made_by_the_Community

I am done till here thats what i said, i managed the dependencies and dropped the web block of captcha but its not asking me for any kind of site key.

Did you try the sample implementation?

Sunaif wrote:

Did you try the sample implementation?

No not yet. Thanks for the help bdw. Will try this and if there is any query will ask. :)

cool.. good luck

i am not ale to get where to put the captcha validate action. just have a look at this attachment.

This is correct, what is the outcome of the validate?

there are structure attributes. What else should i add?

Sunaif wrote:

This is correct, what is the outcome of the validate?

there are only structures. And it is being login no validation is being done when i am logging in.

This structure contains your captcha response. You may use this response in your application logic

To understand responses, you may check the following:

https://jnvicent.outsystemscloud.com/Google_reCAPTCHAv3_Sample/HowToUse.aspx

Go to step 3 in above link.

I am unable to get response from. Again its logging in without any captcha.

Did you atleast manage to execute sample application properly?

It will give you a hint if there is any configuration problem.

Do i have to make that testCaptcha action in my captcha?

No

If you just install and open the application. You can test it.

This is how it looks like:

Sunaif wrote:

No

I installed it and its running. My problem is that this captcha is not working on my login page. i Have shown you the preparation where i have to put that captcha action. I have reached till here(attachment). its just that i am nt getting the response from the captcha. Like the images appear appear to check for cars and roads like that.

So when you say sample is working, does it mean that cars and roads shows on sample application correctly?

Sunaif wrote:

No

Plus where do i have to put the secret key? Its not asking for any secret key

Sunaif wrote:

So when you say sample is working, does it mean that cars and roads shows on sample application correctly?

Nope but its giving a green box with a green tick and some score in it. I suppose its working then.

Avneet Taneja wrote:

Sunaif wrote:

No

Plus where do i have to put the secret key? Its not asking for any secret key

That means component is not even configured yet. Please go to the guidelines provided in the component page. This is the first step to do. Here is the link:

https://jnvicent.outsystemscloud.com/Google_reCAPTCHAv3_Sample/HowToUse.aspx

i have followed the first two steps and now my sample app is showing some kind of error like could not be processed, try again later.

So I suggest to debug this sample app first, in this case you will have a better understanding on how the component works before going into implementation in your code.

Sunaif wrote:

So I suggest to debug this sample app first, in this case you will have a better understanding on how the component works before going into implementation in your code.

ok Thanks a lot