Why the delete is not working?

I hqve a table records with Source Record "GetUserAreas.List".

I added a "Delete" button to the the table records to delete each record. Then, I created the action DeleteUsers and in this action I have:

1) an entity action DeleteUser_Area passin the id "UserAreaTable.List.Current.User.Id"
2) a refresh GetUserAreas to refresh the preparation query "GetUserAreas"
3) an Ajax refresh TableRecords1 to refresh the table records

However, is not working. When I click in the delete button, that has a Confirmation Message "Delete '" + TableRecords1.List.Current.User.Name +"'?", the record is not deleted. In the debugger appears:

1) In the entity action DeleteUser_Area appears: UserAreaTable.List.Current.User.Id 23
2) In the refresh GetUserAreas appears nothing
3) In the Ajax refresh TableRecords1 dont appears nothing
4) Then it appears a GetUserAreas.List

Do you know why the delete is not working?

Solution

Hmm i am not sure if this is the problem but aren't you passing the "user.id" instead of "User_Area.id"

If  i understand correctely what you are trying to delete is the relation between Users and Areas so what you need to pass in the delete action is the user_Area Id not the user Id.

If this is not he problem can you send the agregate/advance query you are using to fill the table list.

UserAreaTable.List.Current.User_Area.Id

Solution

Carlos Diogo Lima Gonçalves wrote:

Hmm i am not sure if this is the problem but aren't you passing the "user.id" instead of "User_Area.id"

If  i understand correctely what you are trying to delete is the relation between Users and Areas so what you need to pass in the delete action is the user_Area Id not the user Id.

If this is not he problem can you send the agregate/advance query you are using to fill the table list.

UserAreaTable.List.Current.User_Area.Id

Thanks, but in the User Area Table. List. Current. User there is no user_area ID or something like that. 

Then can you post the query you are using to list.

Then are you deleting users from user table right?