[Html2PdfConverter] TableRecords not showing records on PDF

Forge Component
(61)
Published on 17 May by Guilherme Pereira
61 votes
Published on 17 May by Guilherme Pereira

Hi, I am trying to create a pdf with a simple list of Table Records, but the pdf file show no records and with 3 empty pages. if I open in the outsystems web the page show all records

What am I doing wrong?

Kind Regards

Are you using an input to filter or something on the aggregate?

Perhaps you are missing an input for your PDF generation?

Joey Moree wrote:

Are you using an input to filter or something on the aggregate?

Perhaps you are missing an input for your PDF generation?

If I'm using filters or expression wouldn't be printed? it keeps generate empty spaces when there should be a value filtered or something.

Everton Lima wrote:

Hi, I am trying to create a pdf with a simple list of Table Records, but the pdf file show no records and with 3 empty pages. if I open in the outsystems web the page show all records

What am I doing wrong?

Kind Regards

Hi did you fix it? as it keeps giving me empty pages as well for any filtered data

I had the same problem and apparently, the style class of the Table Records is not compativle while generating the pdf, so try to remove the Style Class, or modify it, and it should work.

If it didn't, maybe you can try to put the Table Records outside the Layout you have, and see if it works.

Hi Abeer,

I've a gut feeling that you are using GetUserID as parameter in your table query. or the parameter that you are passing to your table query is different when you are opening in your browser to and when you opening via PDF component.