[Web Previewer] Error executing query

Forge Component
(18)
Published on 2018-11-19 by Rui Mendes
18 votes
Published on 2018-11-19 by Rui Mendes

I have this WebBlock inside a Webscreen where shows a table of files records that people uploaded, the records are saved in a List of file structure in a local variable.

I put the Web Previewer in such WebBlock, when people click on the name of the record, it execute the following OnClick action just like what it shows in the sample.

I did a debugging and when it reaches the Ajax refresh it has been all fine. But once I clicked the next step, the process stopped and at the browser it pops "Error executing query" as a red alert. However the whole process doesn't seem to do any DB query so I have completely no idea why this is happening.

I am using O11.

Can you post the details of the Preparation Action?

Service Center should provide a better idea of where the issue lies.

Hanno wrote:

Thanks for your rapid response! I checked the Service Center and it says tells the following error:

ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB

and I searched a bit and someone said that it might be because of the 2000 characters problem. But I thought it was a binary? Please enlighten me.

Stephen Li wrote:

Hanno wrote:

Thanks for your rapid response! I checked the Service Center and it says tells the following error:

ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB

and I searched a bit and someone said that it might be because of the 2000 characters problem. But I thought it was a binary? Please enlighten me.

Still need some helps on this, anyone can help?