[Web Previewer] Error executing query

Forge Component
(18)
Published on 2018-11-19 by Rui Mendes
18 votes
Published on 2018-11-19 by Rui Mendes

I have this WebBlock inside a Webscreen where shows a table of files records that people uploaded, the records are saved in a List of file structure in a local variable.

I put the Web Previewer in such WebBlock, when people click on the name of the record, it execute the following OnClick action just like what it shows in the sample.

I did a debugging and when it reaches the Ajax refresh it has been all fine. But once I clicked the next step, the process stopped and at the browser it pops "Error executing query" as a red alert. However the whole process doesn't seem to do any DB query so I have completely no idea why this is happening.

I am using O11.

Can you post the details of the Preparation Action?

Service Center should provide a better idea of where the issue lies.

Hanno wrote:

Can you post the details of the Preparation Action?

Service Center should provide a better idea of where the issue lies.

Thanks for your rapid response! I checked the Service Center and it says tells the following error:

ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB

and I searched a bit and someone said that it might be because of the 2000 characters problem. But I thought it was a binary? Please enlighten me.

Stephen Li wrote:

Hanno wrote:

Can you post the details of the Preparation Action?

Service Center should provide a better idea of where the issue lies.

Thanks for your rapid response! I checked the Service Center and it says tells the following error:

ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB

and I searched a bit and someone said that it might be because of the 2000 characters problem. But I thought it was a binary? Please enlighten me.

Still need some helps on this, anyone can help?


I'm on the same boat... getting the same error, not sure what to do about it...

Jhonatan Melo wrote:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12980038/ora-00932-inconsistent-datatypes-expected-got-clob

https://www.techonthenet.com/oracle/errors/ora00932.php



You have done this on another post as well. Please don't just post links without any explanation as to how the content can help solve the problem.


Hanno escreveu:

Jhonatan Melo escreveu:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12980038/ora-00932-inconsistent-datatypes-expected-got-clob

https://www.techonthenet.com/oracle/errors/ora00932.php



Você fez isso em outro post também. Por favor, não basta postar links sem qualquer explicação sobre como o conteúdo pode ajudar a resolver o problema.


as for the other post, I can even explain, but in this I really can not go beyond what has already been discussed in the forums of the links that I related :/


Hi Stephen Li.

Can you try the following , to see if it helps:

Add an input parameter to the OnClickFilename action of type Integer called currentRowNumber. In the list's link/button set the parameter with the CurrentRowNumber of the AttachmentsList and in the assign, remove the .Current and replace it with the [currentRowNumber] index like so: AttachmentsList[currentRowNumber].<attribute>.

Regarding the 2000char limit, it might have to do with the filename and not the content. Try selecting a file with a small name and see if it works. If so, consider increasing the limit of the attribute in the database (or minify the names).

(replying from phone, so I hope this helps in some way)

Cheers