Download of paginated values

Hi team,

On download of the paginated values of the table only the values in 1st page is getting downloaded if i am in 1st page both 1st and 2nd page is getting downloaded if i am in 2nd page and all the values is getting downloaded if i am in last page.Please help i need all the records to get download in which ever page i am

Thanks,

Ronan T.

Hey Ronan,

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about, could you provide some screenshots or an oml to provide some clarity on this?

It sounds like you are using some sort of component? 

Joey Moree wrote:

Hey Ronan,

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about, could you provide some screenshots or an oml to provide some clarity on this?

It sounds like you are using some sort of component? 

Hi Joey Moree,

I am trying to download the values in table which is paginated, only the records in 1st page will get downloaded if i click on 1st page and all the records will be downloaded only if i click on last page

sorry i am not suppose to share any screenshots.

Thanks,

Ronan T.

Ronan T wrote:

Hi team,

On download of the paginated values of the table only the values in 1st page is getting downloaded if i am in 1st page both 1st and 2nd page is getting downloaded if i am in 2nd page and all the values is getting downloaded if i am in last page.Please help i need all the records to get download in which ever page i am

Thanks,

Ronan T.

Hi Ronan T,

I too faced the same issue while doing Excel data download. I believe you are using the same aggregate that you are using for Table Record (or using the table record data to export) . 

My solution : For downloading the data , I am calling a separate Aggregate in the download function and using it to export data.

Regards

Pranav Pandey wrote:

Ronan T wrote:

Hi team,

Thanks,

Ronan T.

Hi Ronan T,

I too faced the same issue while doing Excel data download. I believe you are using the same aggregate that you are using for Table Record (or using the table record data to export) . 

My solution : For downloading the data , I am calling a separate Aggregate in the download function and using it to export data.

Regards

Ah that makes a lot more sense.

This is true, Outsystems does some optimization based on what data needs to be presented on screen, possibly limiting the data inside your aggregate. 

Like Pranav said, using a seperate aggregate (or action) to fetch all data for the download will help solve this issue.

No, please do not use a seperate Aggregate! It is wasteful and causes maintenance problems. Instead, use a Refresh Data. To circumvent the Max. Records imposed by using it as input to a Table Records, set it to a very high value (like 1000000000) to be sure you're getting them all.

Solution

Hi 

Like Kilian said dont use a separate aggregate or action.

On the download action reset the pagination, refresh the query and on the refresh query set the max records to a large value and then download. 

Solution