Hi all

In a multi-column list, one has a fairly large dimension. Is it possible to display it and populate it?
If it is not possible, I can choose to create a popup for another wbscreen. The problem is that for a new record I will first have to save the data from the list and only then the data of the popup which is linked to the new record by its ID.
Can you help, please?

Thank you

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "fairly large dimension"?

Are you talking about the width of the data? Or the number of records to be returned?

Really not very clear from your question what it is you're trying to accomplish.

Also would be helpful to know the version of the platform and Service Studio you are using, since that may affect the available widgets and patterns.

G. Andrew Duthie wrote:

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "fairly large dimension"?

Are you talking about the width of the data? Or the number of records to be returned?

Really not very clear from your question what it is you're trying to accomplish.

Also would be helpful to know the version of the platform and Service Studio you are using, since that may affect the available widgets and patterns.

Thanks for the reply.
I'll try to be more explicit:
In a list of input fields, I have to enter dates and descriptions. Two of the columns are intended to enter information that can be up to 250 characters long. Given the total number of columns in each row, the goal is to populate those columns via popup, otherwise I have to insert textboxes with more than one line in those columns.