[InAppBrowser Plugin] iOS app crashes when redirecting from browser to specific screen using deep link

Forge Component
(8)
Published on 7 Jun by OutSystems R&D
8 votes
Published on 7 Jun by OutSystems R&D

Hi,

I am trying to implement authentication using Azure OIDC. After successful authentication, the user should get redirected to a screen in the app. However, when it tries to launch the app again to redirect to the required screen, it seems to try to open and then crash.

The flow is something like this, user clicks on login button inside the mobile app,is sent to the authentication URL using the inAppBrowserPlugin and then he/she is redirected to an app screen.

This is my error in service center: 

"A fatal error has occurred. Please contact OutSystems support: Application has LSSupportsOpeningDocumentsInPlace key, but doesn't implement application:openURL:options: on delegate <AppDelegate: .....>"

Any pointers as to how I can go about finding the rootcause of this issue?

Thanks.

Platform Version: 11.0.108.0

Environment : In-cloud

Hi,

Looking to the error seems that you're using a custom configuration in your application. Are you using any plugin that add the key LSSupportsOpeningDocumentsInPlace to the Info plist? If so, the error is related to missing requirements to use that flag. By default, MABS won't add that key to the applications.

Thanks.