Share same users at mobile and web app

Hello i am creating a mobile and web app and the users are registered at sytem user table on both apps .

(Mobile)

(Web)

How can i merge that user table ? to share the users between the mobile and web app ?

At the web app  i need to search all users to grant them permissions to edit ... 

Any advice to do this ?

Hello David,

How is it possible that you have different users in Mobile and Web?
Isn't your Mobile and Web module both using 'Users' as User provider?

How did you create the users seen in the Web Application and those seen in the Mobile application?

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello David,

How is it possible that you have different users in Mobile and Web?
Isn't your Mobile and Web module both using 'Users' as User provider?

How did you create the users seen in the Web Application and those seen in the Mobile application?

Cheers.

When i create a user at web it  does not show at mobile  and vice versa .

They are both using user but  the sytem one so its different record in data .

At mobile iam using shoutsytems ( plugin) and they provided a login but it saves the data in the User entity (System) .

At web i didnt register anyone this are just examples that came when  i did the backoffice.

My problem is that users are created in the same table but both in different systems so i cant associate them .

Cheers  

Solution

Sorry, couldn't understand.

What do you mean by "different system", could you explain? 

Any mobile/web module has a property to you to define the Users Provider.

If the users create in the application and in the web doesn't show on the other (and vice-versa), usually is because they are not using the same User Provider.

If both were using Users as user provider, you would see the users no matter have been created on mobile or web.

Cheers.

Solution

P.S.
Also, if your module is marked as MultiTenant, it will also "isolate" the users: