Do you know in which tables we can find the audit element information?

Hi!

We need to know in which tables we can find the audit information element, that you can find in Service Actions, in tables, even in each attribute of each table. For example:

Do you know in which metadata table (or tables) stores this info?

Thanks a lot,
Carlos.

Hi Carlos,

I think that informations is stored in the xml that builds on the SS envoirment, you can check on how outdocs get that information to show it. 

Br

It is possible to get this data from the system entity Espace_Version this element has a createdBy attribute and a date attribute. 

Get the first version ever for an espace to find the creator, find  the last version to find the person who updated it last.

Funny, I figured this all out when doing something simular.

@Domingues!

Outdoc don't seems to show that information. I have opened two or three modules in OutDoc, and have information about eSpace (Service actions, entities, attributes, etc), but not the audit info about of this elements. 

The other point you tell me, "xml that builds on the SS envoirment", can you tell where are located this XML to check it?.

@Joey Moree

I have checked Espace_version table, but does not contains a createBy, but has an "Uploaded_By", I guess you meant that field

Anyway, what really interests me is to be able to check the create/edit user and datetime of the serviceactions, fields of the BD, etc.... as I show in my first post, not only the eSpace. Maybe this info is not stored in database as @Domingues suggest?

Thanks to both!

Hey carlos,

Yeah I meant the uploaded_by, my bad, sorry about that.

Changes made to service actions, entities etc......
You could calculate this using lifetime, getting all versions and check what elements have been changed and what user uploaded that version (getting a new signature hash).

It might be in the binary for the espace, Outdocs is doing something with this, even though it's not used in Outdocs, it might be present in the binary, you could try to find it in there...

Nice tip Joey

Thanks

I think it's safe to say that, given that even OutDoc doesn't show this information, it's not directly available to the developer. Your best shot might be to check the OutDoc source code and start from there.

Solution

Carlos Olías wrote:

@Domingues!

Outdoc don't seems to show that information. I have opened two or three modules in OutDoc, and have information about eSpace (Service actions, entities, attributes, etc), but not the audit info about of this elements. 

The other point you tell me, "xml that builds on the SS envoirment", can you tell where are located this XML to check it?.

@Joey Moree

I have checked Espace_version table, but does not contains a createBy, but has an "Uploaded_By", I guess you meant that field

Anyway, what really interests me is to be able to check the create/edit user and datetime of the serviceactions, fields of the BD, etc.... as I show in my first post, not only the eSpace. Maybe this info is not stored in database as @Domingues suggest?

Thanks to both!

Doesnt have it because they don't map it.
Have you try to explore the xml that Outdoc handle to create its info?
I almost sure if you explore it a bit you'll get what you need there :) 

Br

Solution

@Joey Moree, thanks agian for answer. It's a good idea, but I'd have to dig deeper into it. as @Domingues told, inside de XML that OutDoc extract from binary is present that info (i've been check it), so I could make a Timer that, reusing the OutDoc code, extract the info of which elements has been changed from date. I will work on that way... even make an forge app with this utility ;)

Thanks to all!