How to get REST web references from a system entity?

Hey guys,

I'm only able to look at SOAP web references using the Web_Reference entity (and Web_Service entity), though I am unable to find the REST version. If I look into the database I can see some entities called WEBREFERENCEINFO and REST_WEB_SERVICE, either of those should be fine....

Now I can do some sneaky hacks to allow access to this entity using advanced SQL, but I'd rather have an actual entity I can reference properly.

Any idea's?

Running on P10 btw.

Not sure I understood, Joey. 

Só, I'll start making a question. 

Why do you need this? What are you trying to accomplishe with this information? 

And what did you meat by Rest version? Did you implement both a soap and a rest? 

Cheers. 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Not sure I understood, Joey. 

Só, I'll start making a question. 

Why do you need this? What are you trying to accomplishe with this information? 

And what did you meat by Rest version? Did you implement both a soap and a rest? 

Cheers. 

I'm consuming the LifetimeAPI in another espace. This is a REST webservice, I wish to display the URL of this webservice to the user so they can verify it's validity (and if possible change it directly on screen by using a update action).

This is possible to do for SOAP webservices, but not for REST webservices (or I am unable just to find the correct entity for this).

My ultimate goal is to create an easy to use developer tool for easily fixing incompatible/outdated/broken modules.

I don't understand why consumed SOAP web services are available but REST services aren't..... (bug? or oversight?)