Service Studio 10 hangs after opening eSpace and selectiong any element

I've been experiencing some issues with my Studio.
The issue it that whenever i open an eSpace and then select one of the action/webblocks/screens the application just hangs.
And looking into task manager i see the application growing in memory, up to 3gb of memory, where normally the platform should only be consuming <500mb.

The error in the general.txt file is the following:

Exceptions: [12:20:41.087] System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.Framework.TextBoxReplacement' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'ActiproSoftware.Windows.Controls.SyntaxEditor.SyntaxEditor' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Windows.Media.Fonts' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileFormatException: 'FontFamilyCollection' element in XML namespace 'https://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/composite-font' not recognized. Note that element names are case sensitive. ---> System.IO.FileFormatException: 'FontFamilyCollection' element in XML namespace 'https://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/composite-font' not recognized. Note that element names are case sensitive.

I use a VDI to run the platform which runs a Win7 SP1.

Thanks in advance,
Flávio.

Hi flaviojmiranda,

You can try the oldest trick on the it books. Close and Restart.
If its a recurring thing, you should contact Outsystems Support. 

Br

Domingues wrote:

Hi flaviojmiranda,

You can try the oldest trick on the it books. Close and Restart.
If its a recurring thing, you should contact Outsystems Support. 

Br

I did that multiple times, even asking the guys taking care of the VDI to rebuild it and installing the latest updates and .NET Framework. I'm pretty sure the issue is related to some of the updates done, but wanted to know how i could help the guys fixing the issue.