Integration Studio 11 not starting up

Hi, I have had issues before when I updated to Studio 11, where I would start Studio up, the service would start but the actual application did not. This was fixed by re-installing Service Studio 11.

I have the same issue now with Integration Studio 11, but a re-install is not helping.

The application event log just logs this everytime I try to start it:

DllHost (4984,G,98) The beta feature EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled in ESENT due to the beta site mode settings 0x800000.

Thank you for any assistance

Rudi

Hi Rudi,

Doing a quick research I saw this problem is quite common in Win 10 environment.

You can start to search here and here too .

Can be a lot of things.

Memory corruption

and so on

Hope to give a hand on it. ??

CMateus wrote:

Hi Rudi,

Doing a quick research I saw this problem is quite common in Win 10 environment.

Can be a lot of things.

Memory corruption

and so on

Thanks, I actually have those links open in my search already :P . Was hoping someone has maybe found a solution to this.

Rudi Louw wrote:

CMateus wrote:

Hi Rudi,

Can be a lot of things.

Memory corruption

and so on

Thanks, I actually have those links open in my search already :P . Was hoping someone has maybe found a solution to this.

Yeah ... Could be a lot of things in Win 10. Need to eliminate one by one. ??

Solution

So I basically do not have this issue anymore after updating my studio, but I've also re-installed it a couple of times, so it might be that as well.

Solution