OutSystems Now doesn't work with test environment

Hi,

I deployed an application to the test environment, since then it can't open on OutSystems Now, even though I set it as home, or it even works fin with development version, any idea why this is happening?

Abeer ElAssal wrote:

Hi,

I deployed an application to the test environment, since then it can't open on OutSystems Now, even though I set it as home, or it even works fin with development version, any idea why this is happening?

Hi,

Try to check the logs in ServiceCenter.

- Assif

Hello Abeer,

What type of application? Web or Mobile?
If the application is mobile, does the SSL certificates are installed in Testing? Are you fetching the mobile app using the QRCode from the Service Studio application Native platform package in the testing environment?

If it is web, does your application in Testing OK? There is something broken with the application? Does the application have a HOME module?

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Abeer,

What type of application? Web or Mobile?
If the application is mobile, does the SSL certificates are installed in Testing? Are you fetching the mobile app using the QRCode from the Service Studio application Native platform package in the testing environment?

If it is web, does your application in Testing OK? There is something broken with the application? Does the application have a HOME module?

Cheers.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, Actually the environment is on the cloud so I guess OutSystems is taking care of the SSL certificate, it's a mobile Application, and yes i'm fetching it using the QR Code, and it keeps giving me this error:

"Sorry we weren't able to reach the app"


Hello Abeer ElAssal,


Generate the apk and install in the mobile using QR code or using apk file.

Abeer ElAssal wrote:

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Abeer,

What type of application? Web or Mobile?
If the application is mobile, does the SSL certificates are installed in Testing? Are you fetching the mobile app using the QRCode from the Service Studio application Native platform package in the testing environment?

If it is web, does your application in Testing OK? There is something broken with the application? Does the application have a HOME module?

Cheers.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, Actually the environment is on the cloud so I guess OutSystems is taking care of the SSL certificate, it's a mobile Application, and yes i'm fetching it using the QR Code, and it keeps giving me this error:

"Sorry we weren't able to reach the app"



I got the same error after a recent platform update. Make sure that Outsystems Now is deployed as an application in your test environment. You can use LifeTime to deploy the version of Dev into Test.