My Platform Server version is 11.0.118.0 and I want to downgrade to version 10 because I have to use OutSystems 10 for my work. Currently, I am using the free personal environment account. Is there any way to downgrade my platform server?

Hi,

This is not something that can be done.

Thanks

Stacey

hamizan shafie wrote:

My Platform Server version is 11.0.118.0 and I want to downgrade to version 10 because I have to use OutSystems 10 for my work. Currently, I am using the free personal environment account. Is there any way to downgrade my platform server?

Not Supported but maybe you can ask Outsystems Support if they can downgrade your environment (make sure you have the backup of the last OS11 versions of your applications.)

Hi hamizan shafie. Why do you need to use OutSystems 10 for your work? Most components that work in OutSystems 10 will also work on OutSystems 11.

leonardo.fernandes wrote:

Hi hamizan shafie. Why do you need to use OutSystems 10 for your work? Most components that work in OutSystems 10 will also work on OutSystems 11.

Hi leonardo.fernandes,

I have to use Outsystems 10 because all projects that my company undertakes are all currently being developed using OutSystems 10. I am a new intern in the company so I thought working on the same version of OutSystems as my co-workers would be more efficient and also to avoid any incompatibility problems.

Hi hamizan shafie,

If you are concerned about training, learning on the personal for OutSystems 11 vs 10 won't be too difficult. One thing to note, it is not meant for you to do real work in the person and then try to take that and move it into your work environment. It will actually stop you from doing that do to some intellectual property protection.

Thanks

Stacey

Alternativelly, you can do your training in your company's DEV environment, which I assume is already on OutSystems 10. When you're done, you can delete your applications from the DEV environment.