how to count how many person in the same date in line chart

hi its me again, so heres the story

i made a "upload" function, the name of db is leads (this database is contains a customer details) (what i made is using dummy data)..

in this db i made a coloumn "date", and the goal is i wanna to make a line chart which is the x label contains the date, and the y label contains how much person in the same date.

what i have made is the result is only 1 for each day

"tanggal submit" is date*

the date 2018-03-06 must be value "2" at y, because theres 2 person in that day (2018-03-06). i wanna know how to count the people with the same day. i already looking for some eg, theres only showing a "number" (for y) like in the "nilai priority" which is we input the value manually.

thanks for helping :)

this is the excel

Hi Kevin,

Your Aggregate should group on date, and use a Count() function on one of the person columns (e.g. the Id).

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Kevin,

Your Aggregate should group on date, and use a Count() function on one of the person columns (e.g. the Id).

hi, thanks for answering, can u tell me the detail how to do it ? i still didnt get it :(( thanks

Solution

Hi Kevin,

To group on the date column, open the Aggregate, find the column in the lower portion of the screen, hover over it with the mouse, click the down-arrow that appears, and select "Group By". Next, find one of the user columns, do the same but select "Count". Note this is very basic Aggregate functionality, make yourself familiar with it!

Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Kevin,

To group on the date column, open the Aggregate, find the column in the lower portion of the screen, hover over it with the mouse, click the down-arrow that appears, and select "Group By". Next, find one of the user columns, do the same but select "Count". Note this is very basic Aggregate functionality, make yourself familiar with it!

thanks mate! you really help me :D

That's what I'm here for :). Happy coding!