Published on 17 Jul by David Sousa
14 votes
Published on 17 Jul by David Sousa

I am getting an error while generating an android build on OS-11

Here's my Resource added:

Any help Much Appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Assif,

It seems to be a problem with the Firebase configuration file. 

In order to understand your issue, can you please share:

1. the app identifier 
  2. the contents of google-services.zip

Best regards,

David

Hi David Sousa,

Thanks for the Instant Reply.

App Identifier: com.outsystemscloud.assif.FirebaseMobileSample

PFA google-services.zip

Note: I am using OS-11

Thanks

Hi Assif,

From what I understood, you used the Firebase Mobile Sample application and replaced the app identifier and the google-services.zip folder and path. Am I correct?

I did those same steps and the Android app generated successfully.

I'm using OS version 11.0.109.0

Best regards,

David

yes, I did the same steps.

But now for test, I have created a new Project in Outsystems & Firebase also.

But this time too I got the issue.

Any Idea ?

Assif,

Can you generate an Android build of the Firebase Mobile Sample without any changes? (just as downloaded from the Forge).

Regards,

David

I Perform all below:

1- Installed FirebaseMobileSample newly & build APK directly without any Publish.

2- Installed FirebaseMobileSample newly & Refreshed FirebaseMobile,FirebaseMiddleWare &  FirebaseMobileSample.

But Still Same Error. 

Hi David,

I tried a simple test for same on Outsystem-10 & it works perfectly :)

It seems some issue with the OS-11 for the component.

Perhaps Thanks for the Kind Assist.

Cheers,

Assif

I am getting the same error on 11.x

Thanks, Norman :)

Just an addition to your reply: if you are using your personal environment then you'll not be able to see/change your MABS version, for Outsystems forces all the personal environments to use the latest MABS version.

• MABS 5.0 uses the Android API level 28, so you will be able to continue submitting your Android apps to Google Play, in line with the recent Google announcement.

• MABS 5.0 uses Cordova Android engine 8.0.0 for Android apps. It is highly recommended that you revise your plugins to be compatible with this version.

• MABS 5.0 now uses version 28 of Android support libraries.

• With this release, we have dropped support for Android 4.4.

Ref Link :

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Release_Notes/Mobile_Apps_Build_Service_Versions

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Release_Notes/Mobile_Apps_Build_Service#MABS_Version_5.0

Personal Environment Users Stuck With these Now... 

@David Can you try to update the Plugin to meet the MABS 5.0 Standards.

- Assif

Solution

Hi Assif,

A new version of the plugin (1.0.3) is now available in the Forge. This version is now compatible with the beta version of MABS.

Please check below the screenshot of the Firebase Mobile Sample app generated with the MABS 5.

Best regards,

David

Solution

David Sousa wrote:

Hi Assif,

A new version of the plugin (1.0.3) is now available in the Forge. This version is now compatible with the beta version of MABS.

Please check below the screenshot of the Firebase Mobile Sample app generated with the MABS 5.

Best regards,

David

Thanks David Sousa

Same error here, i have done like show in Video tutorial.

Im using Outsystems v11

Hi David,

After updating firebase mobile plugin to the latest version, i got another issue on outsystems 10.

Hi,

I got same error on OS 11.0.520.0, 

I also try to install the new Firebase Mobile Sample 1.0.3 but still can't generate it. still get ENOENT erorr, 

Can please help ? 

Note: this was working fine (OS10) before we upgrade to OS 11,

We currently have the same problem. On iOS, the app works fine but the Android app keeps throwing errors.

We've tried both MABS 4.2 as 5.0, but the results are the same.

The build log (attached) suggest that the the file(s) could not be located for the android build in /assets/www. Maybe something changed in outsystems, moving from os10 to os11?

Márcio Rodrigues

From what I've seen in the other support thread you started, your target directory isn't well configured. As Camila said in the last comment, the target directory must be:

• firebase. + appId

In your case, you configured it as:

• Firebase. + appId

Abdul Roqib and ari auditianto

In order to help you troubleshoot your issues can you please attach your build logs, a screenshot of your app's resources folder where the Firebase configuration files are and the actual zip folder with the configuration files?

Timothy de Vries

From your build log it appears that you don't have this plugin referenced in your mobile app.

This component references this repository which isn't present in your logs.

David Sousa wrote:

Márcio Rodrigues

From what I've seen in the other support thread you started, your target directory isn't well configured. As Camila said in the last comment, the target directory must be:

• firebase. + appId

In your case, you configured it as:

• Firebase. + appId

Abdul Roqib and ari auditianto

In order to help you troubleshoot your issues can you please attach your build logs, a screenshot of your app's resources folder where the Firebase configuration files are and the actual zip folder with the configuration files?

Timothy de Vries

From your build log it appears that you don't have this plugin referenced in your mobile app.

This component references this repository which isn't present in your logs.

It's working now, previously my target directory is not well configured, 

thanks David