Service Studio renders Web Block with extreme width and height

I'm not sure exactly when this started happening, but Service Studio is rendering some of our web blocks with an extreme width.

Has anyone else experienced something similar?

The module base theme is Lisbon Theme

We are running platform server Version 11.0.211.0 on-premise using the latest service studio version 11.0.510.0

Hi Hanno,

Is there any logic to this, e.g. all Web Blocks have the same structure, or use the same CSS (that others don't)?

Hi Kilian

Nothing that jumps out, but I am trying to find a pattern. 

All use the same CSS. 

It seems to be where the Web Block content starts off with container in the widget tree.

Web Blocks with a form as the first element in the widget tree exhibits the same behavior but to a lesser degree.

Perhaps there is a width setting in the .OML that was set at some point and now does not get reset.

It could have happened when we migrated from P10 to P11...

When applying the CSS below, the content resizes as expected, but relevant to the insane width of the Web Block.

html,
body,
div,
span,
a,
img,
ul,
li,
form,
table,
tbody,
thead,
tr,
th,
td {
    -servicestudio-width: 100%;
}

My suspicion remains that something got set in the .oml and it is not being reset or changed. Is there perhaps an unofficial .oml viewer/editor that I can use to see the layout configuration of the screens and perhaps identify and fix the issue?

Just for the record, I quite enjoy having conversations with myself...

On a serious note, I managed to discover the two oml versions where things changed.

It was indeed with our upgrade to P11 from P10.

I cannot share the oml's here and will be opening a support case for this.

If a solution is found, I will post back here with the results.

Hanno wrote:

I'm listening, but I don't have much of value to add :).

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hanno wrote:

I'm listening, but I don't have much of value to add :).

You are forced to listen because you get spammed with the notifications of my blabbering... >_<

True, so true :)