Unable to publish application due to error

Can't publish my application due to error(just extracted the beginning of the error message):

Error message from node S4V3F-LT67ON (127.0.0.1): Internal Error
Deployment failed: Deployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.PageInvokes.AbstractInvoker.Invoke(String hostname, String espaceName, String testAreaUser, String documentPath, Action`1 validateResponse) (Espace name: Movies_data, Test area name: , Is running operation: False, Unique ID: 3649c471-42ae-4620-bf78-0abaf6228ff4, Deploy to separate folder: False, Not using differential Deploy, Previous deployment information wasn't found, Virtual Directory was reused)

Any suggestions?

Hi Sandro,

It seems like the deployment controller or destination is unavailable. If you are using our cloud environment and this continues, please contact support. If it is an on-premise installation, then please work with your cloud ops people.

Thanks

Stacey

I contacted support(i'm using cloud environment) but they haven't contacted me yet. This happens only on one application, I don't have any problems deploying others, maybe there's some other problem that doesn't need support's interference...