hello I want to know the advantages of Outsystems in an initial development process, we currently develop in java we have a repository and we test in sonar, for example here how can I replicate my development cycle without being affected and outsystems how it works in this initial phase of development and unit tests

how to handle code version control, look for information but I find very high level

Thank you

Hi Ivan,

I think the best way to help you is to have a bit more of a conversation than is really easy/possible through the forum. I will have someone reach out to you directly.

Thanks

stacey

Hi Ivan,

Did you checkout OutSystems Evaluation Guide?

The chapters  Development and LifeCycle Management contain I think useful information for you.

Regards,

Daniel

Ivan Caceres wrote:

hello I want to know the advantages of Outsystems in an initial development process, we currently develop in java we have a repository and we test in sonar, for example here how can I replicate my development cycle without being affected and outsystems how it works in this initial phase of development and unit tests

how to handle code version control, look for information but I find very high level

Thank you

Hi, thanks for your attention, my email is ivan.camilo.caceres@gmail.com