Hello folks,

I facing one issue like i consumed RestApi and getting 25 number of List records in a response.

Now i want to filter data from that List Records

Eg.  Filter in the sense like i got one field in a response with a boolean type named 'Is_Recommended'. So there are 15 records with 'Is_Recommended=True' and remain 10 records with the flag 'Is_Recommended=false' 

So what i want is to assign both of the records in to two different List variables and bind it to my screen. 

Two different variables in the sense like 15 records in 'Variable A' and remain 10 records in 'Variable B' and bind both variable to list.

So please any one suggest how can i filter data if i get response from the Rest ApI in outsystem mobile??

( Note : i am not using internal database of Outsystems)

Hi Viry,

I´m working with Rest and the way to do this is take all the list in the response and pase it for a Filter widget, you need to create to list variables of the Rest response and then assign your results (depending true or false) to this variables, 

Regards.

Solution

Omar Alejandro Soto Anaya wrote:

Hi Viry,

I´m working with Rest and the way to do this is take all the list in the response and pase it for a Filter widget, you need to create to list variables of the Rest response and then assign your results (depending true or false) to this variables, 

Regards.

Hi Omar,

Thanks for your response.My issue is getting resolved by your solution.

Solution