send more than 7 parameter in a URL

Hi,

I'm using the 

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

GetEntryURL

function to pass parameters via input variables to a a screen, The thins is, there's more than 7 parameters and I need to send them all, but function only allows me of less numbers, any help on that?
I'm using this one mostly to pass values for generate PDF component of HTML2PDFconvertor.

Solution

Hi,

You can always save a temp record in dB with all the inputs linked with a guid or id and just pass that id as input.

Regards,

Marcelo

Solution

What Marcelo said is the correct approach but some times you do not want to spend one more AO for that temp db. As an alternative and if you dont dont have sensible data in that parameters you can create a structure with  all that 7 parameters and transform that in a json and send by URL as a single text parameter.

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi,

You can always save a temp record in dB with all the inputs linked with a guid or id and just pass that id as input.

Regards,

Marcelo

thanks a lot, it worked.

Carlos Diogo Lima Gonçalves wrote:

What Marcelo said is the correct approach but some times you do not want to spend one more AO for that temp db. As an alternative and if you dont dont have sensible data in that parameters you can create a structure with  all that 7 parameters and transform that in a json and send by URL as a single text parameter.

thanks for your reply, i may try this one as well.