[BulkInsert] [BulkInsert] Invalid parameter binding Parameter name: id

Forge Component
(14)
Published on 10 May (12 days ago) by João Pedro Abreu
14 votes
Published on 10 May (12 days ago) by João Pedro Abreu

I am trying to use the BulkInsert with this parameters

And i got this error message when i try to execute the BulkInsert server action "Invalid parameter binding Parameter name: id", and if i delete the ColumnsToIgnore parameters it will give "The type 'Int64' is not supported by PerfMonBulkInsert" errors. Is there any solutions for this problems. And my entities has these attributes. The only Long Integer value is the Id, that's why i added it to the ColumnsToIgnore parameters.
Thanks in advance
Regards,
Billy G

You are using an Oracle database, right?

Unfortunately I don't have access to an Oracle database, so I couldn't test the latest version of BulkInsert there. I'll try to see if I can find a bug just by looking at the code, but if someone with access to an Oracle database could help, it would be great.

João Pedro Abreu wrote:

You are using an Oracle database, right?

Unfortunately I don't have access to an Oracle database, so I couldn't test the latest version of BulkInsert there. I'll try to see if I can find a bug just by looking at the code, but if someone with access to an Oracle database could help, it would be great.

Dear João

Yes, i am using Oracle database. Okay sir, if there is something i could help with please tell me.

Regards,
Billy G