Web PopUp Error - Scroll IPad and IPhone Lost in Safari

Hello, I found an error in PopUp, the scroll disappears and you can not move the form of a PopUp on Ipad and Iphone safari, but if you can do it in Windows and Android.

You can help us with this!

regards

I have the same problem.

Hello again!

As extra information, the problem also applies to Chrome in ipad and iphone x /Help !!!

Regards.

Hello community!

someone has any news about this?

Regards!

Hello Luís, 

What version of the platform? SilkUI / Outsystems-ui Version? 

Also, did you tested this on an Safari in Windows? 

Could you provide a minimum app reproducing the problem? 

I recommend also open a support ticket sending this small app to them to analyse. 

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Luís, 

I recommend also open a support ticket sending this small app to them to analyse. 

Cheers

Hi Eduardo, 

I've tested this on outsystem 10 and 11 (11.0.510.0), in a simple way:
1.- create a page
2.-a button called PopUp (this has a long image as content).
3.- To replicate the error, just click on the "Open PopUp" button.

https://luis-jaravasquez.outsystemscloud.com/PopUpDemo_home/Entry1.aspx?_ts=636939600280585704

The test is in Safari and Chrome in IPad and IPhone, in android and windows works correctly.

Regards

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Luís, 

Cheers

Hello Eduardo, how are you?

Additionally we have had problems in how the options of a dropdown form field in Safari are shown in Mac of OutSystem 10, which we have not yet been able to solve

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/48161/dropdown-options-in-mac-above-the-size-of-the-field/

Do you recommend raising a support ticket with both problems in Safari?

Regads!

Hi,

Regarding the drop down issue, if you are using a non standard theme or heavily customized, you can try to do a simple test with a standard theme and see if the problem happens. If it happens, it is a problem to be solved by OutSystems. If it does not happen then you need to check your theme/template.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi,

Regarding the drop down issue, if you are using a non standard theme or heavily customized, you can try to do a simple test with a standard theme and see if the problem happens. If it happens, it is a problem to be solved by OutSystems. If it does not happen then you need to check your theme/template.

Cheers.

Hi! thanks for your answer

Effectively the problem is in the standard theme, in the link of this post with respect to the scrol, there is also a dropdown, which the page, modal was created by the default theme of outsystem (Found in Outsystem 10 and replicated in my example is in an Outsystem 11)So, with these arguments we raise a support ticket?

link replicated for Chrome, Safary in Mac

https://luis-jaravasquez.outsystemscloud.com/PopUpDemo_home/Entry1.aspx?

(clic on button "Open PopUp")

Regards!

Hi,

Did you try to modify the css using the browser devtools?, with this you probably find the style that is causing the issue,

Regards.

Omar Alejandro Soto Anaya wrote:

Hi,

Did you try to modify the css using the browser devtools?, with this you probably find the style that is causing the issue,

Regards.

Hello Omar!

yes i do.

for that reason I sent a link that replicates the problem as recommended in this forum, because the analysis you mentioned was the basis of our tests, which did not have the expected results.

Regards.

Hi Luís, 

Yes, I recommend raising a support ticket, as it should work out of the box. If it is a base theme problem, it must be fixed by OutSystems. 

Cheers