Hi,

I have enabled analytics in one of my environment. I have also configured the emails for which the report has to be sent on daily basis. But I haven't received reports. Am I missing any other configuration/setting to send analytics report to my email id on daily basis? 

Hi, 

Do you have the email configuration setup (SMTP, user, etc) in the environment where Lifetime is installed? 

I never used this feature, but I asse without this configured no mais will be sent (but it is a guess). 

Cheers. 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi, 

Do you have the email configuration setup (SMTP, user, etc) in the environment where Lifetime is installed? 

I never used this feature, but I asse without this configured no mais will be sent (but it is a guess). 

Cheers. 

Yes email configuration is setup, but even then I am not receiving the report .

Thanks,

Saicharan

Hi Saicharan, 

If no one else can help, I would say that it is not bad if you open a support ticket, as for sure they will be able to help you.

As other verifications, check:

1. If you are setting the mail SMTP in the right server (the one where LifeTime is installed),
2. If you are redirecting e-mail (then the sent emails should be in the redirected email
3. If the users whose email you set are IT users and have access to the applications.

Cheers