Hi Experts,

I have been trying to Export the Record list using the ExportListToExcel however the data always return as blanks.Can anyone tell me what did i do wrong.

Please see below image/screenshot.

Thanks and Best Regrads

The best way is to debug it: put breakpoint and then debug.

If the excel has math formula, like C1 + D1 and the result is put in an attribute of structure with type text, it will be null, change to numeric (integer etc).

Hi brrrr,

Thanks for the reply.

All of them are Text.

Thanks and Best Regards

# so be careful with math formula

# good luck

hi what do you have in that if inside the loop? and are you looping?

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the reply, iam checking if one if the cell are valid (ex. If null or empty). If yes it will be save in the record list variable.

Thanks

Joshua Aquino wrote:

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the reply, iam checking if one if the cell are valid (ex. If null or empty). If yes it will be save in the record list variable.

Thanks

hmm can you provide the oml? because i think you are overlaping the values in that assign.

Solution

Hello Joshua,

Let me see If I understand it correct:

1. you upload an Excel
  2. Convert to record list 
  3. Loop list, check each record
  4. It a record is in error assign in ErrorExportMaterialList
  5. If there is an error export RecordListToExcel

My assumption is that you are missing the list append function. ErrorExportMaterialList is an assign of a record an you wanted to add this record to a list. The list is connected to the RecordListToExcel but is never filled and therefore empty.

But to really answer you question we need the oml. or the assign statements of the RecordListToExcel note and the ErrorExportMaterialList node

Erik

Solution

Hi Erik,

Thank you for your input and your are correct the ListAppend function is what i missed.

After using the function it work the way i wanted.

Next is how can i add additional sheet. ^_^

Here is the screenshot.