Firebase Analytics plugin is unavailable

Hello All,

I have implemented firebase mobile. When I am trying to log event I am getting error Firebase Analytics plugin is unavailable.

Suhas Jamdade wrote:

Hello All,

I have implemented firebase mobile. When I am trying to log event I am getting error Firebase Analytics plugin is unavailable.

Hi Suhas,

Can you specify the one which you have been used, as of there are a couple of firebase mobile plugin?

assif_tiger wrote:

Suhas Jamdade wrote:

Hello All,

Hi Suhas,

Can you specify the one which you have been used, as of there are a couple of firebase mobile plugin?

Hello assif_tiger,

I have used the Firebase mobile plugin. 

This error occurs when the Plugin is not loaded generally as per Implementation of Plugin.

Do try to generate a new build & Install it on Device.

You need to generate the build when you add a plugin to the Mobile App.

assif_tiger wrote:

This error occurs when the Plugin is not loaded generally as per Implementation of Plugin.

Do try to generate a new build & Install it on Device.

You need to generate the build when you add a plugin to the Mobile App.

Yes. I generate the new build and installed the same.

Hello, 

You have more cordova plugins in that application? 

For check that the plugin is present in the version that you generate, try to open the apk and check the folder inside. If the generation went well without incompatibilities, you will see there a folder "firebase". 

Hi Camila Teixeira,

I found firebase folder which has google-services zip file in it.

Hi Suhas,

Just a friendly reminder.

You should post this in Plugin support so that will you get quick support from Owner.

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-discussions/4991/Firebase+Mobile