I installed OutSystems 11 yesterday and I connected to my personal server (in cloud).

I wanted to follow the tutorial to create my first app and I couldn't get very far as I got the error message:

"Environments that are in the OutSystems Cloud should be connected to LTCC."

I hope you can help me quickly as I'm asked to create an app on short notice.

Thanks in advance.

Solution

Hello Cecile,

Personal Environments are test environments that are subject to availability and maintenance. Since it's a free offering, OutSystems doesn't guarantee the same Quality-of-Service level than the one offered to paid customers - which makes sense, after all.

If you're assessing the platform for your business, consider requesting a trial. OutSystems will be more than happy to speak with you.

Other than that, you can always open a support case on the support portal but be aware that, since it's the free tier, support availability will be on the "best effort" scenario, without any given SLA.

Cheers!

Solution

Armando Gomes wrote:

Hello Cecile,

Personal Environments are test environments that are subject to availability and maintenance. Since it's a free offering, OutSystems doesn't guarantee the same Quality-of-Service level than the one offered to paid customers - which makes sense, after all.

If you're assessing the platform for your business, consider requesting a trial. OutSystems will be more than happy to speak with you.

Other than that, you can always open a support case on the support portal but be aware that, since it's the free tier, support availability will be on the "best effort" scenario, without any given SLA.

Cheers!

Thanks for your reaction Armando. I'm new to OutSystems, so this makes things more clear to me.

I have also open a support case and OutSystems has solved the issue on their server by now.

Cheers!