Determine size/complexity of server actions in a module

Hi all,

Is there a way to retrieve the number of nodes used per server action?

And even more specific what kind of nodes are used in each action?

We would like to use this information to determine the size and complexity of a module.

Thanks in advance for any answers/suggestions!

I also interested on that information

Regards

Hi, 

If you check Outdoc, they parse a complex XML, to get information that is on the eSpace. They dont dive into that level, but i bet that information is also on that XML.

Br

Well i've been checking, that info is not returned on out doc. Neither the metaModel tables that could hold that info are also NOT available on service studio.

Maybe there is some internal api to return that info but i'm guessing that it will not be easy or trustworthy to get that king of information. Trust advisor and tool like this one use it, so it exists, just don't know if you're going to get your hands on it. 

Br

Domingues wrote:

Well i've been checking, that info is not returned on out doc. Neither the metaModel tables that could hold that info are also NOT available on service studio.

Maybe there is some internal api to return that info but i'm guessing that it will not be easy or trustworthy to get that king of information. Trust advisor and tool like this one use it, so it exists, just don't know if you're going to get your hands on it. 

Br

Thanks for checking it out!
Any other suggestions are still welcome.