[Custom Input Masks] CurrencyMask is not showing the prefix with the placeholder correctly

Forge Component
(38)
Published on 22 Apr by Marcelo Ferreira
38 votes
Published on 22 Apr by Marcelo Ferreira

Hi all,

The Currency Mask is with problem on the placeholder. Is showing "0$" instead "R$" (brazilian money).

Can someone help me?

Thanks.

Hi Renan,

The currency symbol is setup as a prefix or suffix. Here an example for Brazilian money use as prefix.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

Thank you for the answer.

I have exactly this in my field.

My field is showing like this, only when is empty:

Thanks for the attention.

Regards..

Hi,

That should work. you have the latest version installed? do you get any javascript error on the browser console?

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

Yes, I have the latest version, I updated last week. There's no javascript error.

Regards,

Renan.

Hi Renan,

Please check if your input has the type Text instead Number.  Maybe the CustomMask is not replacing it correctly because of this.

Hi Fábio,

Thanks for the answer.

Yes, all the fields with problem have type Text. :(

Regards,

Renan.

Hi Renan,

Can you try and replicate the problem in a simple module and put it here so I can check what the problem is?

Regards,

Marcelo

I am sending attached a test application with the error.

Regards,

Renan.

Hi Renan Roos,

Trying work around this problem, I wrote a space after the prefix that you put in the CustomMask atributte. Take a look down here in my example. 

If it solves your problem, don't forget mark my answer as solution, so the owner of this component will notice that only with hardcode can solve this problem.

Solution

João Pedro Salvador wrote:

Sorry, i made a mistake. This will not work for you. 

Just leave the attribute "Null Value" of the input field with no value, probably you have the value zero in that attribute.

Hi Renan Roos,

Trying work around this problem, I wrote a space after the prefix that you put in the CustomMask atributte. Take a look down here in my example. 

If it solves your problem, don't forget mark my answer as solution, so the owner of this component will notice that only with hardcode can solve this problem.

Solution

Hi João,

Was the paremeter Null Value, as you sad.

Thanks friend!

Regards,

Renan Roos.

Sorry, i made a mistake. This will not work for you. 

Just leave the attribute "Null Value" of the input field with no value, probably you have the value zero in that attribute.

Hi Renan Roos,