Hi

I apologise if I use this platform for this purpose. If you know a more appropriate place I can post this please do share it with me. Thank you.

I am beginning to learn Outsystems at this moment. I do small scale software development for SMEs and I do have a potential project and I want to use Outsystems (if it is possible) to develop. Client prefers "flexibility" due to the dynamics in the changing business world. Getting salesforce.com, sugarCRM etc ERP means it is difficult to change. I can use the software that I used to use but I decided not to (for various reasons).

So I want to find out where and who I can approach to getting someone to advise the cost, feasibility etc for my client.

Kindly advise the necessary. Thank you.

Once again, if this is the wrong place for this question, please advise the alternative :)

Hi James,

It’s Great hear you like Outsystems Platform and recognize it’s value.

Perhaps here would be a better place to place this post:  https://www.outsystems.com/community/jobs/ , nevertheless you can get in touch discuss better understand your needs.

Regards

AB

James Ho wrote:

Hi

I apologise if I use this platform for this purpose. If you know a more appropriate place I can post this please do share it with me. Thank you.

I am beginning to learn Outsystems at this moment. I do small scale software development for SMEs and I do have a potential project and I want to use Outsystems (if it is possible) to develop. Client prefers "flexibility" due to the dynamics in the changing business world. Getting salesforce.com, sugarCRM etc ERP means it is difficult to change. I can use the software that I used to use but I decided not to (for various reasons).

So I want to find out where and who I can approach to getting someone to advise the cost, feasibility etc for my client.

Kindly advise the necessary. Thank you.

Once again, if this is the wrong place for this question, please advise the alternative :)

Hey James,

Fill this form and OutSystems will contact you. You can also request a demo or an enterprise trial.

Cheers!

Thanks and I am in contact with Outsystems. Hope it goes well.