How to perform the step "Republish all modules" in Checklist for OutSystems Platform.

How to perform the step "Republish all modules" in Checklist for OutSystems Platform Server Installation.

From the manual: 

Typically, a solution with all the extensions and eSpaces should be used in Service Center to update all modules at once.

1. Go to service center
  2. Go to factory solutions
  3. Create a new solution
  4. Associate the eSpaces and extentions you would like to republish
  5. Publish the solution 

Can you provide more information, that could be help you in resolving the issue.

According to my understanding, you want to publish all the modules inside single application.

1)Open the application and on the top left corner you find a gear symbol click on it. It will take to service center for the particular environment(dev/test/production)

2) now you will find the publish option, buy clicking on that button the entire application will gets publish

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Koushik.

Go to the Producer Module in Service Center.

Verify all the Modules which you need to Re-Publish available as a Consumer Module on it.

Then Click on Publish all Consumer.

This will Re Publish all its Consumer, which you required to Publish.

Thanks,

Please be More Elaborate on Your Requirements So that it will help us to Understand Better. 

Erik Brzozowski wrote:

From the manual: 

Typically, a solution with all the extensions and eSpaces should be used in Service Center to update all modules at once.

1. Go to service center
  2. Go to factory solutions
  3. Create a new solution
  4. Associate the eSpaces and extentions you would like to republish
  5. Publish the solution 

Hello Erik,

Thanks for the information.

I am updating to a new release version of OutSystems Platform Server for Production Environment.  I am performing the steps as mentioned in the checklist for OutSystems Platform Server Installation.

For the below step “Republish all Modules”, please guide me how to perform this step in Production environment.

Step: Republish all modules:

You need to republish all modules in your environment to update them, so they use the corrections and improvements from the new version. In a production environment, this should be done with developer supervision. Typically, you should use a solution in Service Center containing all extensions and eSpaces to update all the modules at once

Kind regards,

A Mohammed Showkath