Delete old eSpace ECT_Client_Connector

Dear community,

While cleaning up my current environments I found one eSpace that can't be deleted because the "Delete eSpace" button is disabled.

Within the application "App Feedback" there is an eSpace named "ECT_Client_Connector".

This is the one I would like to delete, because it is from "Agile Platform 7.0.1.28. Forwards ECT feedback to a specific project management tool.".

Current running platform is version 10.0.1010.0 and as far as I know this eSpace is not part of it.

Does anyone have an idea how I could remove this eSpace?

Kind regards,

Jovan

Solution

Hi Jovan. Could you try installing the ECT Client Connector from forge? That should be the same module, but it will be packaged in its own app (instead of a system app), so you may be ablt to delete it after installing the component.

Solution

leonardo.fernandes wrote:

Hi Jovan. Could you try installing the ECT Client Connector from forge? That should be the same module, but it will be packaged in its own app (instead of a system app), so you may be ablt to delete it after installing the component.

Hi Leonardo,

This solves my problem. The separate application can then be removed. Thank you very much!

Kind regards,

Jovan