how to create a group of image for viewing in app

Hi, I am trying to create a page which shows an image based on the current date. 

I need to create a folder containing all the images by date and i would like to call the image to be displayed based on the dates showing the current date image automatically. I would also like to make a front and back button to display past days images and future dates images. If possible, i need to make it in a way where i can update a new set of images each month.

I do not fully understand the course so i hope someone will be able to assist me or give me some advice on how to do this. I will also appreciate if you can direct me to the course videos relevant to what i am trying to do. Thank you

Hi Xavier,

That very question was asked and answered two weeks ago.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Xavier,

That very question was asked and answered two weeks ago.

i saw that and i tried the 2 methods but i kept getting stuck. i feel as though i do not fully understand them.

Hi, 

Your requirement is exactly the same thing. 

Is this app you are doing for a training classroom? Maybe a class at a college? Is for an interview, like a test? Or are you working in the same project as the other person tha asked before? 

Is this just a coincidence? 

I would really like to understand this,.

Thanks! 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi, 

Your requirement is exactly the same thing. 

Is this app you are doing for a training classroom? Maybe a class at a college? Is for an interview, like a test? Or are you working in the same project as the other person tha asked before? 

Is this just a coincidence? 

I would really like to understand this,.

Thanks!

I am trying to create this for my work but it is more of trying to figure out and understand outsystems. I have seen the solutions in the above mentioned post but i am unable to understand it enough to implement it into the mobile app. Therefore i am asking this question again in hopes i can get some clarification.

Hi Xavier,

If you have a Mobile App, you would want a different approach, since you wouldn't want to store all images locally. However, since you're clearly a novice OutSystems developer, I would really argue against trying to do that, as you'll need a bit more exercise and training to understand how to do that (and explaining it in detail here would be too much of a task).