Response is incorrect when set multi param in one param

Hi every body

i have a problem when try set string contain multi param in value of one param

when i set value in API of outsystem and test it return correct response but when run follow it is incorrect, I don't understand why that so everybody can help me explain it

when test

When run follow

Thanks

Best regard

Tung Nguyen

Hi Tung,

This seems an optimization result.
Are you really "using" the result of the calling? If you are not using it, the platform will not create the code to keep the result, and then you will not see it in the debug screen.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi Tung,

This seems an optimization result.
Are you really "using" the result of the calling? If you are not using it, the platform will not create the code to keep the result, and then you will not see it in the debug screen.

Cheers.

Hi Eduardo Jauch

This result will use to display at screen when user click search button,

and because my module use API of 3rd part so just set multi param in value of one param.

So, 

Are you saying that the result of the REST IS actually being used to show in screen, or you "plan" to do it? If you "plan" to use the result, you are not using it yet, and if you are not using it yet, the Compiler will optimize the code and this value will not be kept, because it is not needed yet.

So, just to clarify, are you already using the result and it is appearing empty in the screen, or was you just testing the code, without actually using it? 

Notice that saving the result to a variable that later is not used does not count as "using" it.

Cheers.