Create a cicle to create buttons based on a registration number.

Hello Team,

I have a form to create users. This form has a "Age" (Idade) Input Field. 

When i Click on the "Save" Button it will create on another page the number of buttons that i placed on the age field (for example: Age - 11).

I'm confused doing it. Can you help me?

Thank you.

Hey Pedro,

You will have to create a custom for loop.

Before you start:
- Create a local variable (integer) and set it to 0 in the preparation.
- Create a list of type integer

So create an if statement like "AGE > LocalInteger", on the true branch do an assign where you do LocalInteger = LocalInteger + 1.

Next you append LocalInteger to your LocalIntegerList and return to your if statement from before.

On the false branch of this if statement you go to and End node (please make sure to be careful with this, as you might create an infinite loop!).

On the screen you create a list records using the LocalIntegerList with a button as element inside of it. The text of the button can be the current value of the integer in the list.

That should be it.

Hi Pedro Mendonça!

You could make something like this:

A list record with a button within and the button label is the value returned by GetButtonNumber List.

I hope it will helps you!

Thanks and Best Regards,

Nuno Pereira

Nuno Gonçalo Pereira wrote:

Hi Pedro Mendonça!

A list record with a button within and the button label is the value returned by GetButtonNumber List.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Nuno Pereira

Though this would require you to create an extra entity just for button numbers, which would take AO's and making an extra call to the database to fetch this data. If that weren't the case this would be a really elegant solution :)

Joey Moree wrote:

Nuno Gonçalo Pereira wrote:

Hi Pedro Mendonça!

Thanks and Best Regards,

Nuno Pereira

Though this would require you to create an extra entity just for button numbers, which would take AO's and making an extra call to the database to fetch this data. If that weren't the case this would be a really elegant solution :)

Yeah, to this case, your solution is better than mine because it's more efficient.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Nuno Pereira