I m trying to make a CRM system. I want to upload Images from a folder corresponding to each customer ...how will I do so

Hi Poorvi,

Create a new entity with attributes CustomerId(Identifier of the customer entity) , Image(Binary Data)

And While uploading image  pass the corresponding CustomerId and uploaded image binary data to save the record.

Regards,

Koushik

Hi Poorvi,

If you are uploading images from the SERVER where the application is running (or a network path the server has access), you can use this Forge Component: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/68/filesystem

If the images are in a different place, you will need to upload the images and store them somehow (database, network drive, etc), or use a file storage system like Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon, etc.

Cheers.

Koushik Prathi wrote:

Hi Poorvi,

Create a new entity with attributes CustomerId(Identifier of the customer entity) , Image(Binary Data)

And While uploading image  pass the corresponding CustomerId and uploaded image binary data to save the record.

Regards,

Koushik

First of all..Thanks

Sir As you said I have Created a new Entity Named Picture consisting of 2 Attributes Customer id and Photo(binary data) ...Can you please tell me what i should do next to pass the image data....

P.S:  All Images are named after customer's name and are in images folder on desktop

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi Poorvi,

If you are uploading images from the SERVER where the application is running (or a network path the server has access), you can use this Forge Component: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/68/filesystem

If the images are in a different place, you will need to upload the images and store them somehow (database, network drive, etc), or use a file storage system like Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon, etc.

Cheers.

Thank you sir for help

create a screen and add a input parameter to pass CustomerId

Use upload widget inside the screen to upload the file

on save button send customerId and Image uploaded(Binary data) 

attaching sample oml for reference