Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me the where the Task Box detail information stored.

If these information stored in Database then can you please let me know the table name where these information stored and when these information saved in database tables.

Regards

-SK-

Hi Shashikant Shukla,

you can find the related data inside the process ,activity and activity status entities which are under system module.

Regards,

Koushik.

Hi Koushik,

Thanks for your response but I want to know exact name of entity where Task Box detail information stored and event when these information stored into that entities.

Regards

-SK-

Can i know what the task box detail information means.

Hi Koushik,

I am talking about below information if these information stored in Database then which entity used to store the information.

Regards

-SK-

Hi Shashikant Shukla,

the process information will be stored in the Process entity. where the single process will have multiple activities those activites will be saved inside Activity entity. Where each activity will have multiple stages these activity status will be stored in Activtiy Status static Entity, these entities will be available under system module.

According to my knowledge, there is no any task box information stored in the single entity.

Regards,

Koushik