[Custom Input Masks] MaskPercentage: Different behaviour if it is used more then one time per page

Forge Component
(37)
Published on 22 Apr by Marcelo Ferreira
37 votes
Published on 22 Apr by Marcelo Ferreira

Hi,

in your demo on the "Examples" page I copied the container which includes the MaskPercentage and pasted it directly below. I adjusted all the required parameters (renaming, create new variable...). 

The result of this is a input widget with a different behaviour:

First Input field displays always 0%

Second Input field only displays something when putting numbers inside

Can you support me on this issue? 

Hi Markus,

On our example there is an advanced option that prevents that "{clearMaskOnLostFocus: false}". Can you upload your module or a print screen of the configuration you used on MaskPercentage?

Regards,

Marcelo

Processing Upload...

Hi Marcelo, 

I attached the module for you. As u can see this option is in place. 

The behavior we want to archive is the one of PercentageMask2 (Stays empty on click and hover, percentage sign is only added after typing) 

regards,

Markus

Hi Markus, 

Looks like your module failed to upload since I only see:

Can you upload it again or just send me a print screen?

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

I give it another try.

Hope it's gonna work...

regards 

Markus

Hello Markus, it seems that the local variable has not a value. Are you sure about screen preparation and the whole process?

Cheers

Good morning Rocha,

I don't get your point. 

My issue is that if I use the "MaskPercentage" more then once per screen it shows a different behaviors. In my first post on this thread you see a screenshot with 2 Input-Boxes. Both of them has equal input-widget properties, are assigend to a variable with no value and use the same properties on "MaskPercentage" which can be seen in my last post.

Gui Rocha wrote:

Hello Markus, it seems that the local variable has not a value. Are you sure about screen preparation and the whole process?

Cheers