Hi,

How to make multiplication between expression? 

can I define by its expression name?

Thanks

Hi Ayu Andini,

As we use the experssion for calculated and dynamic values. So we can perform multiplication operation inside single expression itself like this

If you wan to perform multiplication operation on 2 variables then Var1 * var2.

Regards

Koushik

Koushik Prathi wrote:

Hi Ayu Andini,

As we use the experssion for calculated and dynamic values. So we can perform multiplication operation inside single expression itself like this

If you wan to perform multiplication operation on 2 variables then Var1 * var2.

Regards

Koushik

Hello Koushik,

Thanks for the reply.

I got error, when I multiplication by its name or value expression

Can you share the screenshot how you are performing multiplication operation inside the expression.

Its expecting text data type. that was the error its displaying

Koushik Prathi wrote:

Can you share the screenshot how you are performing multiplication operation inside the expression.

Its expecting text data type. that was the error its displaying

Is there any function to multiplication?
nights is the expression name that contains subtraction between dates

if the data type of nights is text then perform data conversion  

texttointeger(nights)* GetBookingDetail.List.Current.Room.Price

Solution

Ayu, what I understood from your messages and screenshot is that you have an expression widget in the screen with a subtraction of two dates, and you've named that expression "nights". Then you want to reuse that same value in a different expression, and you're not able to.

The expression widget simply displays the value in the screen. It does not make that value available to reuse.

The easiest way for you to use the same value in a different expression is just to copy and paste the expression. So you could write (I've assumed a few things that are probably different from your code):

DiffDays(GetBookingDetail.List.Current.Booking.CheckinDate, GetBookingDetail.List.Current.Booking.CheckoutDate) * GetBookingDetail.List.Current.Room.Price

Solution