Can we trigger the completed instance/process flow

Hi,

I have created an web application. It is working well.All the values saving into entity.

My doubt is: can we trigger the completed instance from monitoring side or can we check the documentation of that particular instance.

Thanks,

Pavani

Hi Pavani,

What do you mean "trigger the completed instance"? Do you mean you want an event to run whenever you write a record into an Entity? Are you referring to BPTs?

Hi Pavani,

Like Afonso, I don't understand what you are saying. The following words I don't understand in this context:

• "trigger";
  • "instance";
  • "documentation".

You'll need to explain better what you mean, or we can't help you answer the question.

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Pavani,

What do you mean "trigger the completed instance"? Do you mean you want an event to run whenever you write a record into an Entity? Are you referring to BPTs?

Hi Afonso,

Yes I want to rerun an completed event.

For Sake what is BPT? 

Thanks,

Pavani.

I'm still not completely sure if I understood, but if you need to execute logic whenever a record is inserted into an Entity, you can check out BPTs here:

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/courses/17/master-class-on-modeling-business-processes-bpt/

Using BPTs you can setup actions that are executed on Record Creates in specific Entities.